All bookings are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
Please read the Booking Conditions and information contained in our booking form/brochure/website/email confirmation carefully, as these form the basis of your contract with Agadir Sup Center, and set out the respective rights and obligations of both parties. In the following Booking Conditions, ‘you’ refers to the Party Leader and ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘the Company’ refers to Agadir Sup Center.
By submitting your booking, you represent to us that you have the authority to make the booking on behalf of your party and that you accept, on behalf of you and/or your party, that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation Form.
- Registration is not complete until 30% payment has been received
- 30% deposit must be sent by bank transfer
- The 70% due has to be paid at your arrival
All course prices are subject to change without advance notice, however, once you have made your booking and paid for a course the price will not normally be subject to any changes.
- ALTERATIONS TO BOOKING
If, after your full payment/deposit has been received, you wish to change your course in any way, we will do what we can to reasonably accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible. If you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the course, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and your request is received by us at least 14 days prior to commencement of the course. Any request for changes must be made in writing and signed by the Party Leader. You will be liable to pay any costs and/or expenses that we incur in making this alteration, which will be detailed in booking alteration email. Customers wishing to add people to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient spaces are available. Availability should not be assumed and you should first contact us to check availability. The price of your course may increase or decrease to reflect your requested changes. Note that a reduction in party members attending a course will not necessarily result in a reduction of the price of your booking.
- Any outstanding payment amount, if applicable, is to be paid to Agadir Sup Center SARL directly upon arrival and before any services commence.
- For inquiries regarding changes to an existing reservation, please contact Agadir Sup center SARL directly.
- Please do not bring your valuables while surfing. We are not responsible for lost, stolen and/or damaged items.
- The duration for a Sup surf lesson is subejcet to o a variety of external factors including, but not limited to weather conditions, currents, rips and tides. No refunds are offered in case of cancellation of a course because of bad weather conditons
Be sure you sent us a copy of your flight tickets to organise your airport pick up at your arrival
- PERSON AUTHORISED TO MAKE THE BOOKING
The Party Leader is responsible for seeing that all members of their party are physically fit to take part in the sup surf lesson. The Party Leader is responsible for providing, at the time of booking, the Company with any known potential medical conditions that may affect the personal safety of any party members and for notifying, in writing, the Company of any special needs of any party members.
- TERMINATION OF BOOKING
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate without further notice, the booking arrangements of any client who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the Company staff or other responsible person. This includes those whose behavior, in the opinion of the Company staff or other responsible person, is likely to cause distress, danger, injury or annoyance to other clients, staff, or any third party and/or damage to property. Upon such termination our responsibility for your booking ceases and we shall not be held liable for any additional costs incurred.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you have made a booking that has been confirmed by the Company’s reservation staff, your booking is subject to the cancellation fee, if applicable.
If you cancel more than 6 weeks before the trip : the 30% of deposit is lost
If you cancel between 4 and 6 weeks before the trip : You ‘ll have to pay 50% of the total amount of your trip
If you cancel between 2 and 4 weeks before the trip : You ‘ll have to pay 75% of the total amount of your trip
If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the trip : You ‘ll have to pay 100% of the total amount of your trip
- TRANSFER SERVICE
Our airport and bus station transport service is only available from /and to Agadir.
Marrakech, Essaouira and Casabanca airport transfers are suject to additional cost
- GROUP LESSON
- If you take part in a group lesson, you may meet some other guests.
- All guests in the group lesson don’t have the same level , we will do our best to split groups , if possible, of beginners and intermediate surfers to guarantee your satisafcation
- Please focus and pay close attention to the Sup surf instructor while you are in the group.
- Group lessons will begin as scheduled. There is no extra time for those guests who arrive late.
- The minimum age for this group is 15 years old.
- Language requests may not be made for group lessons. For our other packages, language requests are subject to availability.
- REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be offered if any guest(s) want to stop surfing before the maximum lesson time of 4 hours.
- No refunds will be offered for multi-day Sup surf packages if guests do not want to continue.
- No refunds will be offered for bad weather, surfing is an outside activity depending on weather conditions
- No refunds will be offered if a guest is injured during the surf lesson.
- Refunds and/or partial refunds will only be offered at our absolute discretion.
- The 30% deposit is not refundable if you cancel your stay , we will offer you the possibility to change the dates of your sup retreat
- No refunds are provided for cancellations within 2 weeks before the Sup surf lesson starting time.
- In the event of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the Sup surf lesson starting time, both the booking fee and the booking deposit are non-refundable.
- If surf conditions become unsafe during a lesson, the Sup surf instructors may modify the lesson and undertake activities like souk visit or paradise valley tour , yet no refunds will be offered.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail your surf lesson due to circumstances amounting to Force Majeure – these include, but are not limited to: war, riots, government action, terrorism, fire, weather conditions, strike action and all similar events outside the Company’s control which prevent or affect the Company’s contractual obligation. Where such circumstances occur the Company will not be liable to offer refunds or compensation.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your lesson, you may inform our reservation staff in the office no more than 1 hour after the lesson begins. We will either change the instructor or reschedule your lesson. No refunds are offered for completed work.
- BOARD RENTAL
- All transactions of board rentals including facilities are subject to the provisions of the company.
- No isurance is available for board rental . You l have to sign a rental contract to get your board . No renta lis possible without siging the rental contract and presenting your passport
- Surf experience is required.
- The minimum age for board rental is 15 years old.
- PHOTO & VIDEO USAGE
We frequently take photos and videos of customers, both adults and children under 16 years old. We reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material as desired. You agree that we may use such images in promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that any copyright rests with such authorized parties only. If you wish to opt out, please email email@example.com
- INSURANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We strongly recommend that you are properly insured for your lesson. It is your responsibility to ensure that your policy includes coverage for emergencies, including those which may occur during watersport activities such as surf lessons.
Agadir sup center will you make signa resposability term before starting any of our activities
The Company accepts responsibility should any of the services which we are contractually obligated to provide prove insufficient or not of a reasonable standard. This includes responsibility for the acts or omissions of any of our employees, subcontractors and suppliers. As detailed below, no liability is accepted for death, injury or illness.
The Company does not accept liability or responsibility for personal injury to, or the death of any participant howsoever caused unless by the proven negligence of the Company, its employees, suppliers or subcontractors. Furthermore, the company is not held responsible for accidental injury or death caused by another party. In addition, the Company is NOT liable for death, injury or illness caused by an activity beyond that of the Company’s activities.
The Company does not accept claims for medical bills or expenses during the medical treatment of its customers.
14.1 Age limits:
The minimum age is 7 years old and the maximum age is 65 years old.
It is the responsibility of the participant(s) to ensure they are physically fit, able to participate, and in good general health both before and during the surf lesson. At the time of booking, participants are required to disclose any illness or disability (including, but not limited to diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment) that may affect their ability to participate. For those participants unsure regarding the aforementioned Health requirements, they must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their doctor upon our request. Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that our staff are made aware of said medication and its required method(s) of administration. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and/or isolated.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking on the grounds that a medical condition may be potentially detrimental to the safety and normal operation of the course, as well as other participants when applicable.
Please ask the staff for more detailed information about the insurance.
By submitting your booking, you agree with the terms & conditions of the insurance.
Our aim is to provide you with an enjoyable and hassle-free surf lesson. If you have a problem or complaint it is important, and in your own best interest, to tell a relevant member of the Agadir sup center staff immediately, so that steps can be taken to resolve the matter on the spot. If your complaint cannot be resolved under such condition, please notify us in writing/email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon your return. We strongly recommend that you communicate any problem to our staff without delay. If such problems aren’t made known immediately to the Company, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on the course, which may affect your rights under this contract. The Company will make every effort to provide suitable alternatives but will not be held liable for changes made or caused by outside influences. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract that cannot be amicably settled may be referred to arbitration, if you so wish, under a special scheme that is administered independently by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Our staff is often asked for information not contained in the brochure. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information given is correct, the Company cannot be held responsible if this information should prove inaccurate. The Company cannot accept liability for causes of dissatisfaction that are not made known to us, in writing, within 7 days of lesson completion.
We strongly recommend that you leave all of your valuable items in the locker/our office. Please do not bring any valuable items to the beach.
We will not be responsible for any loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: – (a) the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or (b) the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your activity by us which we could not have predicted or avoided or (c) an event or circumstance which could not have been predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Agadir Sup Center and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Agadir Sup Center. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Odysseys Surf School takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Agadir sup center Website. Agadir sup center is based in :
Box 2 Hay imi miki
Aourir , Tamraght, Agadir
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Agadir Sup Center website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Indonesia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Agadir Sup Center and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Agadir Sup Center All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.agadirsupcenter.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.agadirsupcenter.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.agadirsupcenter.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.agadirsupcenter.com
Redistribute content from Agadir Sup Center (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Agadir Sup Center does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Agadir Sup Center, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Agadir Sup Center shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Agadir Sup Center reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Agadir Sup Center a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Agadir Sup Center; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.