top of page

Terms & Conditions

Booking Terms & Conditions

All bookings with Agadir Sup Center are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please carefully review the Booking Conditions and information provided in our booking form, brochure, website, or email confirmation, as these outline the rights and obligations of both parties. In these Booking Conditions, 'you' refers to the Party Leader, and 'we,' 'us,' or 'the Company' refers to Agadir Sup Center. By submitting your booking, you confirm that you have the authority to make the booking on behalf of your party and accept, on behalf of yourself and your party, that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract is established as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation Form. ​

Payment Policy

Registration is incomplete until a 30% payment has been received. The 30% deposit must be sent via bank transfer. The remaining 70% is due upon your arrival. Prices  All course prices are subject to change without advance notice. However, once you have made your booking and paid for a course, the price will not normally be subject to changes. Alterations to Booking If you wish to change your course after full payment/deposit has been received, we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible. You may transfer the booking to a substitute person if your request is received by us at least 14 days before the course begins. Any requests for changes must be made in writing and signed by the Party Leader. Customers adding people to a party after the initial booking must first check availability and may be subject to price adjustments.


Any outstanding payment is to be made directly to Agadir Sup Center SARL upon arrival and before any services commence. For inquiries regarding changes to an existing reservation, please contact Agadir Sup Center SARL directly. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, and/or damaged items. Please refrain from bringing valuables while surfing. Arrival Please ensure you send us a copy of your flight tickets to organize your airport pick-up upon arrival. Person Authorized to Make the Booking The Party Leader is responsible for ensuring all members of their party are physically fit for the sup surf lesson and for providing any known medical conditions or special needs of party members at the time of booking.

Termination of Booking

We reserve the right to terminate the booking arrangements of any client who refuses to comply with instructions or orders of Company staff or whose behavior may cause distress, danger, injury, or annoyance to others.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation fees apply as follows:

More than 6 weeks before the trip: 30% of deposit is lost.

Between 4 and 6 weeks before the trip: 50% of the total amount.

Between 2 and 4 weeks before the trip: 75% of the total amount.

Less than 2 weeks before the trip: 100% of the total amount.


Transfer Service

Our airport and bus station transport service is available only to/from Agadir. Additional costs apply for transfers to/from Marrakech, Essaouira, and Casablanca airports.


Group Lesson

Participants in group lessons may vary in skill level, and groups may be split accordingly. Please arrive on time, as group lessons will begin as scheduled. The minimum age for group lessons is 15 years old, and language requests are subject to availability.

Refund Policy

No refunds for early departure from lessons or multi-day packages. No refunds for bad weather or if a guest is injured during the lesson. Refunds are offered at our discretion. The 30% deposit is non-refundable for cancellations, but we offer the option to change the dates of your sup retreat. No refunds for cancellations within 2 weeks before the lesson. In the event of unsafe surf conditions, activities may be modified, but no refunds will be offered. The Company reserves the right to cancel or curtail lessons due to circumstances beyond our control, without liability for refunds or compensation. If you are not completely satisfied with your lesson, please inform our reservation staff within 1 hour of the lesson beginning for possible instructor change or rescheduling. No refunds are offered for completed lessons.

SUP Rentals   


Stand Up Paddle (SUP) rentals are non-refundable if canceled less than 30 days before the rental start date. No refunds can be requested in the event of damage to the SUP board by the client if we are unable to provide a similar board. Agadir Sup Center will offer an alternative based on the boards available at that time.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • TripAdvisor
bottom of page